Will we find back what's we've seen 2 years ago ?

Vinceofpyrenees

The scene of the tent, and the scene at the end when player in in frontdoor. What was that ? Was it kind of NPC futur's interacting system ? Because, for now, we don't have this development visions system in current version. That noises, voices, I've found a lot of exemple of what elements pre figure in pre-alpha, and we've lost.

DEV'S, is it abandonned things ? @Raphael van Lierop ? @Patrick Carlson ?

Its probably story mode aspects... And I feel as if we need not worry about such things... Story mode is on its way but theyre trying to make it well... Feel authentic... I feel like the scenarios in this vid WILL be making the cut (dont quote me on that cause I dont KNOW for sure) but its only a couple examples.. Have faith

On 06/09/2016 at 10:52 PM, Patrick Carlson said:

Those are all old vignettes we released to give an impression about the game, its world, and the general atmosphere of The Long Dark. As for whether you will see something similar in Story Mode, well, we'll have to wait and see! Thanks for your question. :big_smile:

And thanks for your answer ! Glad to see this ''impression" is not buried . Ah ! You are so mysterious for story mod !

As TLD Survivalist said well, I have faith too. We trust all the Hinterland team. Our story with you is not finished. All the best !

Archived