Exhausted and go to sleep

exeexe

Like when you are freezing there is an increased risk of getting hypothermia.

How about when you are exhausted there is an increased risk of that you go to sleep for 1 hour. If you have a bedroll you use that, if no bedroll you will sleep without any temp bonus

You mean that player would collapse from exhaustion ?

Its highly unlikely, even if i would shuffle coal around for 12 hours id still wont be nowhere near loosing consciousness. And player is nowhere near such extreme exaustion levels that would cause it. When i was younger i used to work construction for 12-16 hours a day, for weeks at time, in heat(and i hate heat) and be extremely tired, but nowhere near falling asleep on my feet.

Player character has extremely low stamina, to be honest. Sleeping for 10-12 hours and then spending day with moderate physical exercise completely tire him out.

12 hours ago, exeexe said:

You didnt collapse because you werent exhausted. Try be exhausted and then you will see

My point being that player sleeps for 10-12 hours a day and then mostly does that at best qualifies as moderate exercise. He has to be in extremely poor shape/state to reach exhaustion levels that could result in loss of consciousness under those conditions.

6 hours ago, Dirmagnos said:

My point being that player sleeps for 10-12 hours a day and then mostly does that at best qualifies as moderate exercise. He has to be in extremely poor shape/state to reach exhaustion levels that could result in loss of consciousness under those conditions.

Well its different from person to person when one becomes exhausted

In this game you are exhausted when you are exhausted, end of debate. Now whats gonna happen when you are exhausted? Just nothing?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived