v. 349 No caffeine in cold coffee?

Maikleeps

On 5.9.2016 at 1:33 AM, AHGoodwin said:

I've not had this issue with coffee, however I do notice it with herbal tea. I do not get the healing bonus when I drink it cold. Not sure if that's how its supposed to work or not....

I think it is not supposed to work this way. The healing bonus should be granted useless of the temperature of the beverage. If the cup of tea/coffee is consumed hot one will get the warmth bonus on top of the healing bonus B|

15 minutes ago, Maikleeps said:

I think it is not supposed to work this way. The healing bonus should be granted useless of the temperature of the beverage. If the cup of tea/coffee is consumed hot one will get the warmth bonus on top of the healing bonus B|

Currently, you will get a bonus to Fatigue when drinking cold Coffee. I just checked it on the current build. 

For Herbal Tea, if cold, you just get the calories. If it's hot, you'll get a bonus to Rest and Warmth as well. 

1 minute ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Currently, you will get a bonus to Fatigue when drinking cold Coffee. I just checked it on the current build. 

For Herbal Tea, if cold, you just get the calories. If it's hot, you'll get a bonus to Rest and Warmth as well. 

I just tried it out and it worked. That's weired. Thanks for the quick reply! Will keep an eye on the tea 'n coffee.

Archived