Choices in story mode

Rifleman

Will You Be Saviour, or Survivor?

(In Story Mode only) Morally challenging scenarios that push players to answer the question: “How far will you go to survive?”. Any survivor you meet in the world can be friend or foe. Will you risk your life to discover what they know and selflessly sacrifice for the common good, or live—and potentially die—by the adage, “might makes right”?

http://hinterlandgames.com/the-long-dark/

Well, I suppose so ;) 

It is for Hinterland. They have assembled a team of highly experienced, highly talented writers, animators, programmers, designers, you name it. I read through their bios on the official page, and I wouldn't want anybody else to develop my favorite game. Trust me - and Hinterland, which I am not affiliated with - they're brewing something awesome, something life-changing. This may sound like empty words to you, and they probably are, but they come from the bottom of my heart: Trust. However they make it, multiple choices or dialogue options or something completely new, they're gonna do it good. But until it's done, they're not going to tell us. Just like parents who don't tell their children what they get for Christmas. And you know what? I'm looking forward to it. I mentioned it in another thread: It's the same feeling of anticipation I had as a kid when Christmas came close. Sure, I do want to know subconsciously, but I also know that the experience will be a thousand times sweeter when it's completely unspoilered.

Just wait and let Hinterland blow your mind :) 

5 hours ago, Wastelander said:

It is for Hinterland. They have assembled a team of highly experienced, highly talented writers, animators, programmers, designers, you name it. I read through their bios on the official page, and I wouldn't want anybody else to develop my favorite game. Trust me - and Hinterland, which I am not affiliated with - they're brewing something awesome, something life-changing. This may sound like empty words to you, and they probably are, but they come from the bottom of my heart: Trust. However they make it, multiple choices or dialogue options or something completely new, they're gonna do it good. But until it's done, they're not going to tell us. Just like parents who don't tell their children what they get for Christmas. And you know what? I'm looking forward to it. I mentioned it in another thread: It's the same feeling of anticipation I had as a kid when Christmas came close. Sure, I do want to know subconsciously, but I also know that the experience will be a thousand times sweeter when it's completely unspoilered.

Just wait and let Hinterland blow your mind :) 

This is your answer in my opinion.  Wastelander nailed it. Trust Hinterland's talented studio to continue producing a quality and entertaining game.

I'm having a hard time breaking down your question though.  Don't games, by their very definition, inherently have "multiple choices"?  What game would be devoid of choices?  Maybe I'm being to exact in my thinking?  What exactly do you mean Rifleman

Archived