Hails!

Wayfarer

'ullo :big_smile:

I had a first look at TLD quite a ways back, before the Mountain, this nice newer UI, firewood gathering was still a menu etc etc etc.  At the time I thought it was really cool, but still had a bit to go.  I moved on with other things and other games for a while and kinda forgot about it.  Came back to it in earnest in the last month or two, and man, I'm hooked!  So thought it was time to check out the forums.

It's the kind of survival game I've been craving.  The genre's been getting a lot for a while now, most don't seem to make it or are simply 'lacking'.  I thought Ark would be a contender, but after playing a bit felt the "survival" aspect was pretty average.  Another free-for-all MMO where survival is tagged on because you need to eat..  I mentioned it in another post, but Unreal World is 200%+ worth checking out.  And I really like Project Zomboid, too.  But as much as I enjoy the gameplay of those two, I really have been hanging out for a nice graphical first-person game:excited:

Thanks, Hinterland.  You rock.

This didn't end well....

bear.png

Archived