A "NEW" WHITEOUT CHALLENGE!!!

cowboymrh

Many of you know how much I enjoy creating challenges. And like many of you, I was a little bummed at the way the WHITEOUT CHALLENGE ended. I really wanted to experience that last 15 days of continuous storms and cold weather!! So I've created a NEW WHITEOUT CHALLENGE that allows you to experience the full 30 days of the challenge!!

The challenge is very simple: How many days worth of food can you store in the Quanset Hut in the 30 days of the Whiteout Challenge!!  That's it!!  Don't worry about the rest of the stuff on the list, just FOOD!!

Although it sounds easy, there are a lot of different possible approaches and angles to achieve this!  Do you just gather food, do you hunt, do you fish, or do it all. Do you risk running up to Timberwolf Mountain and raiding all the containers? How do you get it all back to the Quanset Hut? You still have to have good clothes to stay warm to be outside all day, and you still have to have a rifle, or fishing gear!!  There's much to consider!!!

So there it is folks!! When your done, come back here and post a screenie of your "list" showing how many days worth of food you collected and, if you like, the inside of the Quanset Hut showing all your stuff!!

There's no winners or losers.... just a good natured community challenge!! Good Luck!!

I like this idea ^_^

Although it would be fun to see how long you could survive a whiteout. Whiteout pt2!

I'm assuming the reason they didn't do it is your player would be guaranteed to get cabin fever under the current game mechanics which would make lasting the 15 days indoors... hard

On 7/11/2016 at 0:26 PM, ShawnB said:

Has anyone done this? Does the challenge end when you hit the 30 day mark if you haven't collected everything or can you continue to play in the storm?

I'm about 3 days away. Because I'm just collecting food and not worrying about the rest, I imagine I will get a "challenge failed" message at the end of 30 days.

I just wanted to experience what the storms were like near the end of the challenge.

Archived