A house is not a Home

Boun-97

I love this game, but there are things to be changed. 

One thing I truly hate about it is that sometimes is not true enough. Take for example, you got into a house, is well located and you have enough food. You decide to stay there for a time. You move a lot of cans, decorate with the few options you have, and when you go to sleep you found a dead body besides de bed. Your bed. And you can´t do a damm thing about it. 

Is like "Hello dead man, nice house you got. Is mine now. Good night" 

It´s just not realistic! You would -in real life- move it outside the house, far away for wolves and bears, and maybe if you have time say a little pray for him/her (also i Haven´t saw any dead woman corpses). 

And then I would have gone back home and decided wath color fits the best for the room...

Joking, but really, why do i wan´t a broken tv facing me while i sleep. Garbage. Can´t i clean the table, the dishes, the broken drawers of the kitchen that for no reason at all i can´t close??

Please! It´s ridiculous! 

Also there should be a way I could move things to another place more easily. I mean, aren´t there shopping carts, or bags, or i dunno know, something?

I just think the game is not truly itself without this things. These things are just to obvious and every time i play I can´t forget them. 

Still... really great game. 

(Pardon my english. No forum for argentinias gamers (from the end of the world) yet)

Welcome to the forums @Boun-97! :)

If I remember right, there's at least two or three other Argentinians floating around on the forums.

As for your problem, burying/cremating/dragging corpses has been an often requested topic. Hopefully it gets implemented one of these days :)

Archived