Long time player, first time poster

Mikeyd0577

So I have been playing TLD for over 6 months now.  I have picked apart the realism (or as close as it gets in a game world)  of this game from the beginning and I can't find much wrong.  I love the hell out of this game.  Being a first time poster; I don't know where everything here in the forums are.  So, where do I go or who do  I message to give or discuss a couple of serious additions to the game?  

Thanks in advance

Mikeyd0577

16 hours ago, Mikeyd0577 said:

So I have been playing TLD for over 6 months now.  I have picked apart the realism (or as close as it gets in a game world)  of this game from the beginning and I can't find much wrong.  I love the hell out of this game.  Being a first time poster; I don't know where everything here in the forums are.  So, where do I go or who do  I message to give or discuss a couple of serious additions to the game?  

Thanks in advance

Mikeyd0577

Glad to see you here and also that you've found your way around a bit already! :coffee: Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the game. It's always nice when player who's had the game for a while decides to join us! 

28 minutes ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Glad to see you here and also that you've found your way around a bit already! :coffee: Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the game. It's always nice when player who's had the game for a while decides to join us! 

Glad to be here.  

I love the game, I love the roadmap ideas for the sandbox.  I have put a couple of suggestions in that section that I would like to see; the biggest one being a coon skin cap. :P   After going through the forums last night (couldn't sleep) I couldn't believe all the good ideas that are on here and not one person was arguing.  It's nice change of pace from usual forums.  Keep up the good work !!

Archived