always tired -_-

Dahoset

hi since the update i m always tired 

i got 25 kg in may bag and for exemple : 

i wake up drink eat , i go outside to hunt ( never run ) for 4 hours and my "tired bar" is half, my bag becomes too heavy  and i have to sleep 1-2 hours ....i finish my day totally exhausted and there 1-2 hours daylight left....i have to sleep twice a day or i m exhausted at 6 pm :) like a ancient.

i can play, i can explore but so slowly, it frustrate me a lot, i dont have fun to play i tried 2-3 hours each evening for 4days ...and i left the game waiting for an adjustement

i can understand this choice in stalker cause it s the hardmode

but i play in voyageur.. nop

I play stalker and I seem to struggle to be tired enough to sleep through the night and I do a lot of walking. Most of the time I'm passing time till late into the night so I'm completely exhausted then sleeping for ten hours until the rest bar is full, By this time the day is already warming up. Some times I even just sprint around my home base to tire my self out lol

9 hours ago, Dahoset said:

i wake up drink eat , i go outside to hunt ( never run ) for 4 hours and my "tired bar" is half, my bag becomes too heavy  and i have to sleep 1-2 hours ....i finish my day totally exhausted and there 1-2 hours daylight left....i have to sleep twice a day or i m exhausted at 6 pm :) like a ancient.

Yeah don't like it either, always tired after the 1st half of the day is gone. If you even run just "1" time during the day you either tired or drained. I like the update but this part went just a little to far. Having to sleep during the day is not good. Now that the coffee option has different percentages of quality you have to have a cup at 100% in order to help raise your fatigue. Then it's just a little bump. I would rather be out exploring than sleeping part of the day away.   

And on stalker if you don't run you still can't sleep through the night. For example, you're injured so you spend the day fishing and collecting firewood. Then you wake up at 4 AM "well rested" while not at full condition with first aid warnings. The new system has merit but it needs a lot of tuning.

Archived