drawing board

Axtos

no automapping and no tool that points your position. But a free drawing board and a hotkey for. So you can paint your hut, the big tree and the cove with your emergency supplies. And notices of course.

I like your idea!

That would offer a lot of possibilities aside from navigating in my opinion like:

• serving narratives purpose: I'd love to draw the last time I was attacked by a bear for exemple, rather than writing a long paragraph about it. Sometimes words are not enough to express a feeling and a drawing may be just right.
  • Immersion: Drawing on a sign to indicate where you're headed at or warning some eventual wanderers about a danger, just for the purpose of immersion.
  • Necessary for crafting some object: drawing may be essential to be able to craft some object, like a plan! If in the future learning from books is implement, maybe being able to draw a scheme of what you learned seems essential to me.
  • Keeping one's sanity. Stuff like drawing, singing and many things definitely help people keeping their sanity, even more when you're isolated and all alone.

And I'm sure they're plenty of others ideas about ideas on how to use drawing abilities in this game! However, this would includes some backslash, like the lack a precision due to mouse usage and so on.

Archived