Improve bedroll usage

Hotzn

When I place my bedroll on the floor and click on it, a box appears offering me a choice to either "pass time" or "rest". Then there are two more buttons in the lower right corner of the screen offering "pick up" and "cancel". These are easily overlooked. I would advocate for all these choices to be presented in the box.

Also, I have noted that the bedroll can be placed over a fire, which will happily burn on top of it without doing damage. Maybe there should be some collision check to prevent the bedroll from being placed over a burning fire.

I feel this rest screen also needs improvement. The pickup and cancel buttons feel like afterthoughts down there all alone. Why don't we have a radial menu for rest options when we click on our bedroll/bed seems like it would add some continuity.

55 minutes ago, ElvisHunter said:

I feel this rest screen also needs improvement. The pickup and cancel buttons feel like afterthoughts down there all alone. Why don't we have a radial menu for rest options when we click on our bedroll/bed seems like it would add some continuity.

Good idea.

Archived