Partly eaten food and sleeping animals

Hobbesyb

Hello !
While playing around with the new update I had these thoughts :

1) We should be able to partly eat food, as we can already partly drink a bottle of water and sleep only a part of the rest needed.

Let me explain my idea a bit more clearly :
Suppose you need 500 calories to be fully fed. Suppose then that you've got a fish having a value of 1000 calories to eat. Then we should be able to choose to only eat half of this big fish... and if we eat more, we should get digestive troubles.

This would help to make econonomies on food and would be more realistic.

2) Wild animals should sleep at night, like animals :) Then, we could choose to travel at night to avoid predators, with the risk of getting cold or falling from an unseen cliff.

What do you think about these ideas ?

5 minutes ago, Hobbesyb said:

Hello !
While playing around with the new update I had these thoughts :

1) We should be able to partly eat food, as we can already partly drink a bottle of water and sleep only a part of the rest needed.

Let me explain my idea a bit more clearly :
Suppose you need 500 calories to be fully fed. Suppose then that you've got a fish having a value of 1000 calories to eat. Then we should be able to choose to only eat half of this big fish... and if we eat more, we should get digestive troubles.

This would help to make econonomies on food and would be more realistic.

2) Wild animals should sleep at night, like animals :) Then, we could choose to travel at night to avoid predators, with the risk of getting cold or falling from an unseen cliff.

What do you think about these ideas ?

Just speaking about food items here, you can hit that ESC button when you are eating and you'll cancel the rest of your meal, leaving you with whatever was leftover. Might be handy!

Bears sleep at night.

Just stay out of their caves (the ones with the picked over bones scattered near the entrances).

Wolves are more aggressive at night. Not natural behavior, I know, but their behavior's been messed up by the event (as well as hibernating bears being woken up and crabby as a result).

Archived