Containers after tireless menace update

exeexe

I was in radio tower and after i update the game to the newest version i cant open the locker. Its just there but not as an item i can interact with. And this is serious because i had put all my skins in there. Can i get my skins back????

U.U

jztser.png

Could I get you to send me your save file? We can use them to reproduce the issue locally and debug it. You can find them at c:\users\<yourusername>\appdata\local\hinterland - You will find a folder called TheLongDark inside, just zip that up and email it to support@hinterlandgames.com 

Please also reference this thread in your topic, so I know that it's related to this. 

17 minutes ago, Support said:

Could I get you to send me your save file? We can use them to reproduce the issue locally and debug it. You can find them at c:\users\<yourusername>\appdata\local\hinterland - You will find a folder called TheLongDark inside, just zip that up and email it to support@hinterlandgames.com 

Please also reference this thread in your topic, so I know that it's related to this. 

ok i have send some stuff

the same bug for me at the basement of the pleasant valley homestead. The right locker is not active.

I had a lot of things there. Now they're gone.

I hope, you can fix it.

The zipped savegame folder has been sent to you.

It seems to be some sorts of bug with containers and certain "materials" kind of items, since it happened to me too. In the garage/shop in the Coastal Village, the bottom (big) drawer of the tool chest right by the workbench have stopped responding in my savegame too. It was mostly containing the materials that need to "cure" - skins, guts and saplings, along with some metal and similar stuff.

Archived