Hello everyone

common

I would like to introduce myself to you all.   I am 35 years old, living in Toronto and ...just wanted to say hello.    

I am a long time WoW player, who has fallen in love with TLD.   I enjoy reading all your posts here in the forums, and hope this community will grow and provide me with more of the epic, cold and alone adventure we all take together.   On a Side note: did anyone notice the sound of a saw grinding on a metal pipe with the rattle of a chain linked fence when inside a mine ?  I did, last night at 2 am in a dark room.....I still  think about it,  I have never experienced such a horrific feeling, yet compelled to see who might be making it.   I need to tell you Hinterland gals and guys ..... 10 out of 10 on mood setting content.   WOW.... now i need to figure out how to add a picture to my post profile

ty all .... Nik

On 4/17/2016 at 5:22 PM, common said:

I would like to introduce myself to you all.   I am 35 years old, living in Toronto and ...just wanted to say hello.    

I am a long time WoW player, who has fallen in love with TLD.   I enjoy reading all your posts here in the forums, and hope this community will grow and provide me with more of the epic, cold and alone adventure we all take together.   On a Side note: did anyone notice the sound of a saw grinding on a metal pipe with the rattle of a chain linked fence when inside a mine ?  I did, last night at 2 am in a dark room.....I still  think about it,  I have never experienced such a horrific feeling, yet compelled to see who might be making it.   I need to tell you Hinterland gals and guys ..... 10 out of 10 on mood setting content.   WOW.... now i need to figure out how to add a picture to my post profile

ty all .... Nik

Welcome to the forums, common.:big_smile: Yes, the mines definitely offer up a healthy dose of atmosphere. Even more so when gaming late at night, it seems. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Archived