Bigfoot Sightings

djb204

This is not a gameplay feature request, it's just something fun. Just an Easter Egg. A very rare sighting of Bigfoot. So rare that only a small percent of players will ever get a glimps of the legendary creature. Some players might just get lucky enough to hear bigfoot scream without ever seeing bigfoot. Some players might just find tracks. But most will never see or hear anything. That's how rare this random Easter egg should be. That way it won't interfere with gameplay. It won't hurt gameplay in anyway, it would just be a fun little Easter egg addition for the community to talk about. Maybe start a "Bigfoot Sighting Thread"? We could even record clips and take screenshots of our sightings for fun. I hope you like it.

THE LEGEND OF GREAT BEAR ISLAND.

This Sasquatch Sighting feature would also increase the amount of player created clips and screenshots. I can't speak for PC, but currently on Xbox One, there is very little content captured with the game DVR. This is due to the slow paced gameplay and limited action. There is little reason to ever capture something. I'm not suggestion the devs bump up the action, no, no, this game is perfect and on the right track already. Sasquatch sightings will be fun, and something to capture.

Maybe some dead/frozen corpses could have journals/diaries. Maybe some journal entries could have stories of their Sasquatch sightings and/or encounters?

Maybe the journals could even include some survival tips that they used. Tea ingredients, etc. These could be collectables maybe?

Archived