Hello (Belated)

Jolan

Hi, I'm Jolan and I have a bear problem.... :D 

Forgot to introduce myself when I first started - I'm from Connecticut (yay nutmeggers? steadiers?  grantites? Hm, none of those really work)  and I'm officially old enough to know better.  Usually prefer rpgs, but some sims too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2016 at 7:43 PM, Jolan said:

Hi, I'm Jolan and I have a bear problem.... :D 

Forgot to introduce myself when I first started - I'm from Connecticut (yay nutmeggers? steadiers?  grantites? Hm, none of those really work)  and I'm officially old enough to know better.  Usually prefer rpgs, but some sims too.

Hi Jolan, thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. :big_smile:And welcome!

What's the bear situation like in Connecticut?

3 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Hi Jolan, thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. :big_smile:And welcome!

What's the bear situation like in Connecticut?

We have them here :) but if you go by reported sightings not a one.  Actually, there's enough space east of the river where I live to allow the bears to mosey around without people calling the news stations - unlike towns west of the river.  Actually, we're wild enough that we had ravens come back a couple of decades ago as well as pine martins.  There's coyotes too, though in truth the feral dogs are a bigger hazard.

1 hour ago, Vilespectre said:

Ahoy there, fellow Connecticuter! (That's the official demonym for CT residents like ourselves). Good to know I'm not the only one here. Down by the Subase myself... not too many bears in my little corner :).

Welcome to the community! (Belated)

Hiya Vilespectre! I'm up nears Storrs.  We need a shorter name- I tried saying Connecticuter but got bored midway through. :D

Archived