Visible rubbish/trash + usage

RobertJK94

As you can find lots of soda cans and packaged food, I would like to be able to see the rubbish you have consumed. For example is you consume a soda can, you would be able to see it. Furthermore, I would like to see a feature where you could use that rubbish to add to a fire.

I thought of rubbish in the game in respects to some realism to the idea that garbage we make doesn't just disappear into thin air. Although I'm going against my own grain here because I like things neat and organized, but if you had to deal with your garbage all the time that would be an interesting addition as a game element. Perhaps even responses from the game. For example, let's say you drop your beef jerky wrapper outside the house and then next day there is four wolves out there because they are hungry and they found your nicely smelling meat wrapper.

It would even more interesting to have more recycling/up-cycling options. One of the aspects of this game that I really favor is the ability to reuse items for other purposes.

Not sure if it would work well for the game, just thought it would add an awareness of having to deal with garbage and reflect to the real life issues of human production of waste. How much just one person can make trying to survive would surely shed some light on the idea.

Archived