hatchets to attack/ instant cameras/ binoculars

sms726837

I want to kill rabbits by my hatchets, or sneak attack on wolves and deer.

Instant cameras are just for fun. There are many beautiful scenes in this game and I'd like to look at pictures of them in cabinets.

Binoculars are useful in wandering.

It maybe dangerous but I'd like to see a flock of wolves :D

chances for sneaking up on rabbit/deer/wolf are pretty much nil. There is no point of adding that feature since its completely realistic to begin with.

Flock of wolves is called pack and if you actually manage to see one, it usually means that you are dead, or not far from getting there. Wolves dont run around in packs for fun, they do it when they are after larger/numerous prey and they are smart and patient, to attack and reveal their presence when they are fairly sure that they will prevail.

Chances of outrunning pack, or fighting it off, are next to none for a lone wanderer. Wolves are faster than humans, a lot faster and even if they wont attack right away, they will herd their prey until they are ready or more favorable conditions present themselves. And when they attack all they need to do is to knock player off, after that he has no chance of standing up, since they will attack from all sides, avoiding knife/hatchet, and taking bites when they can, wearing prey off, until its incapable to fight back due to blood loss/extensive wounds, and then its over.

chances for sneaking up on rabbit/deer/wolf are pretty much nil.

Chances of outrunning pack, or fighting it off, are next to none for a lone wanderer. Wolves are faster than humans, a lot faster

both is wrong for TLD (you spoke about knock off a player so I assume you don't mean RL). You can sneak up on a wolf when he's eating a deer, just crouch and you can almost kiss his behind. And of corse you can outrun a wolf, I did it lots of times during the Sea to Summit challenge, even a whole pack of 3 wolves and one of them was infront of me when I started to sprint. But you have to sprint and not just run, the mechanic was explicitly introduced to outrun wolves which is why you can't always sprint but have to manage your stamina bar so it will be full when you have to outrun a wolf.

Raphael explained it when sprinting was released (at 0:57):

[bBvideo 560,340:3oldqakg]

[/bBvideo]

Archived