Stack alike items!!!

Okay, so I and I love the game, but my house is so cluttered its insane, so if I can stack or hang items that would be great!!! It would be cool if you can built a rifle wall mount and be able to stack cans and stuff, also have hide racks, so when you skin a wolf or a deer you can hang it on the wall to have it cure, just to clean everything up!

Okay, so I and I love the game, but my house is so cluttered its insane, so if I can stack or hang items that would be great!!! It would be cool if you can built a rifle wall mount and be able to stack cans and stuff, also have hide racks, so when you skin a wolf or a deer you can hang it on the wall to have it cure, just to clean everything up!

Okay I am adding something, It would be nice if you can build more stuff in the game, not like Mine Craft where you can magically put together stone to make a furnace, but be able to build a small shelter out of jogs (this would require a saw) and if you can add a drag log mechanic that like kills your stamina so you can build a small log camp!!! also I know I already mentioned this but if you can build rifle wall mounts, stools, chairs, sofas, beds!!!!!!, shelfs, and also meet and hide hooks.

One last mechanic is to add to the game is to have food fatigue, because carrying around 3 kiliograms of deer meat and having it be "safe" to eat in a week is kinda un real, for keeping meet fresh, you should be able to build a box that you can put food in and put the box out side to freeze and stay fresh (you need the box to wolfs would get at it). These are just some thing I would like to see in the game

Great game though!!! I love supporting good Canadian games!!!

Archived