Fluffy Wolf Meat Dissapear

bear33

When i kill fluffy in the upper dam, i didn't instantly harvest the meat. But i left it for 2 days because I'm not starving yet. Then i harvest it's guts and hides but when i harvest the meat it says that i got 5.2kg of meat harvested but when i checked my inventory to see the percentage of the meat, i can't find it. I use the weight sorter but seems to can't find any. But the strange thing is that the meat weighs me down. I can't find the meat but the meat weighs me down. So is this a bug or the meat is invisible? I tried to save the game and quit then restart the game again but i seems to still not be able to find it. I tried to sleep for many hours and hoping it will reveal itself but it didn't. I'm looking for some answers. Thank You :D

Yes it still showing it, and i think i got it now because i harvest another 4kg of wolf meat. I've checked and i suppose to have only 4 1kg meat, but now i got like 9 1kg meats so i think it's just an invisible wolf meat. Thanks :D

Sounds like a bug. After two days, the meat left on a carcass is so degraded that it can just disappear on you. It's better to harvest the meat first and the pelt and guts last. Those can also disappear however you want the meat in its best condition first. You really need a knife for efficient harvest of guts and hide. It is very slow with hacksaw or by hand.

Archived