New Clothing

Guest TimtheBigDaddy

I would really like to see the following clothing added into the game.

-Balaclava

-Snow Goggles

-Snow Pants

-Trigger Mittens (This is what they look like: http://www.swisslink.com/FS/atoms/e/f/3/Atom20583.jpg)

-Ear Muffs

Feel free to suggest more ideas.

It is interesting, especially if there will be need to remove the mittens for taking the long shot or/and modifiers for different gloves/mittens affecting the shot precision (I think it is realistic because the thicker the glove the less trigger sense you have. It will be "nice to have" all that. But it is not a first priority I think.

There are things with much higher priority. There the tread for instance, the propositions are extremely good!

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=2214

Guest TimtheBigDaddy

Well my main thought on trigger mittens is because it's essentially impossible to shoot when you're wearing regular mittens as you can't really move your index finger separately from the rest of your hand when wearing a mitten.

I'd like to see more variety in headgear too. I don't understand what differentiates the basic hat from the tuque (other than color) to justify a change in game stats. It'd like to see an 'Elmer Fudd' hat, sometimes called a timberjack hat, a brimmed hat with earflaps you can fold down. To me this is a better choice for the lowest level of warmth hat, and the basic tuque would be 2nd place. Balaclava/Ski Mask is a clear choice for something even better than the tuque. Top hat should be a 'mad bomber' aka 'trapper' hat. And you should be able to craft one.

Archived