Compass please :D

Cryo Angard

so here is what happened today lol I was on a lake walking back to my base house and I found a dead wolf in the middle of the ice. in the time I took the meat off wolf I look up and its straight up blizzard out lol which was pretty cool. the only way I could find direction was based off how I walked up on the dead wolf to try to find out where to go when the blizzard hit. needless to say I died to the blizzard lol I must have steered off track. a compass would be a simple but helpful tool to use if you know how to use one. what do you guys think?

so here is what happened today lol I was on a lake walking back to my base house and I found a dead wolf in the middle of the ice. in the time I took the meat off wolf I look up and its straight up blizzard out lol which was pretty cool. the only way I could find direction was based off how I walked up on the dead wolf to try to find out where to go when the blizzard hit. needless to say I died to the blizzard lol I must have steered off track. a compass would be a simple but helpful tool to use if you know how to use one. what do you guys think?

Drop a flare, they always fall exactly north south.

Archived