Makeshift Shelter

millertime8706

• 2 weeks later...
I would settle to be able to do minor repairs to some structures, mountaineer hut is a good example. Would love to shut the window all the way :)

+1 Yes that would be great repair holes in shelters is a great idea I think a lot of people would agree with this idea. make the holes interactable when you click it should say you need this and this to repair this hole. And after you repair every hole the shelter would provide constant normal temperature that you could survive in without the use of the fire

+1 on makeshift emergency shelter from sticks and some tarpaulin and cord (hide is too heavy, even so it would be about 4kg of stuff). Would be just perfect if we had a small sled to pull behind. While one of the poles could be the spear some (including myself) have asked for.

I also like the ideea of repairing or building some shelters.

Even digging me a hole in the snow in a more sheltered location and covering it with a tarp or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed with everyone on the mountaineer's hut. Especially now that we have a climbing rope. You should be able to tie off on the chimney and fix the roof. I also like the idea of a temporary/portable structure. This would be a good secondary use for bearskins. (or any skins, for that matter)

Archived