Faster Traveling

Trav21078

Here's an idea. We should be able to craft a pair of snowshoes, if we can make snares with reclaimed wood and gut, why not add cured leather or animal hide and craft a pair of durable snowshoes that make it possible to jog as opposed to only walking or sprinting. Also adding a rope to drag excess weight like firewood or animal meat might be a useful addition, as well as a bird that can be hunted of some type. Another thing I'm curious about, I haven't seen a single moose, that's honestly an animal I would expect to see in the remote northern Canadian wilderness.

Here's an idea. We should be able to craft a pair of snowshoes, if we can make snares with reclaimed wood and gut, why not add cured leather or animal hide and craft a pair of durable snowshoes that make it possible to jog as opposed to only walking or sprinting. Also adding a rope to drag excess weight like firewood or animal meat might be a useful addition, as well as a bird that can be hunted of some type. Another thing I'm curious about, I haven't seen a single moose, that's honestly an animal I would expect to see in the remote northern Canadian wilderness.

Snow shoes actually, make you even slower but you traverse through the snow with much ease you save energy but you can't run

Archived