v0.298 TM Peak - Bear appears after sleeping

druffzilla

I finally found my way to the peak, on the way I made a little break to regain stamina and slept for an hour, woke up with half a heart attack hearing a bear next to me, took me a few seconds to find him, hes inside the wall and u can see part of him right in the middle of the screenshot.

When I reached the plane, I slept another hour and woke up again with a bear making noises, took me a few seconds to find him again, he was stuck in the bottom part of the plane, I fired a flare and he got stuck running in that place.

screen_TMbuggedbear2.thumb.jpg.55bfb2774

screen_TMbuggedbear1.thumb.jpg.c9fb20b24

I have some similar problem with the bears. Often they are stuck running in the same place (cliffs, walls etc.). After reload the Savegame the bear disapear and never respawn. Now theres no bears left on the map :S This really sucks because i forget my bedroll on the top of the hill. Now i cant make a new bedroll and cant get up on the hill again (there is so much stuff left).

I finally found my way to the peak, on the way I made a little break to regain stamina and slept for an hour, woke up with half a heart attack hearing a bear next to me, took me a few seconds to find him, hes inside the wall and u can see part of him right in the middle of the screenshot.

Same problem here. I think I haven't been shocked by TLD that much ever since I started playing.

While climbing the long rope to the mountain peak I took a short nap on the uppermost ledge right below the summit. When I woke up, a freaking bear was standing next to me on the ledge, growling at me from the other side of my campfire. (Thank goodness I had at least lighted a campfire!)

I almost got a heart attack and instantly threw a flare at the beast. It started to run away (through the air ofc, because gravity is for losers) but unfortunately got stuck right inside my climbing rope. x-x''

As the bear didn't disappear and I didn't dare to sleep again I finally grabbed the rope (despite the fact that this placed my character literally inside the bear). Unfortunately the bear wasn't as passive and elusive as I had thought and my character fell all the way down to the ground.

I was extremely lucky and she somehow survived with 2% health and finally recovered again after two days of sleep inside a nearby cave, but honestly this bear was probably the most unexpected and shocking thing I ever saw in TLD. Next time I climb this rope I won't sleep on that ledge but drink some coffee instead for sure. :lol:

56ce25475fb2c_bearstuck.thumb.jpg.147293

Archived