Containers!

Hesha

Please add containers to the game. It would add a whole new dimension of survival and scavenging to the game and I (and many others) would absolutely love it.

Examples:

Empty Soda Can (all canned drinks)

Empty Tin Can (all canned foods + condensed milk)

Empty Water Bottle (no more 5l of "loose water" in the back pack)

Empty Fuel Can (Accelerator/Lantern Fuel)

Empty Jerry Can

Empty Jerry Cans could be harvested for scrap metal.

Empty Soda/Tin/Fuel Cans could be crafted into scrap metal (as harvesting them would create too much scrap metal too easily, as each can would yield a whole scrap metal).

Empty Water Bottles would be needed to transport water, making them really valuable.

Empty Tin Cans (potentially Soda Cans) are needed to boil water, if one doesn't have a pot or pan.

Yeah, Pots and Pans should be included, too. I don't like the idea of melting snow and boiling water over fire in my bare hands.

Can you guys think of any more containers? Any more items that should leave something behind after being used up?

"Empty Soda/Tin/Fuel Cans could be crafted into scrap metal (as harvesting them would create too much scrap metal too easily, as each can would yield a whole scrap metal)."

At the forge, maybe?

I would also love containers to be containers!

Using pots or empty tin cans to boil water seems like a nice idea too, also having them as a water storage which can't be transported in your inventory, and have buckets for the same purpose too.

Archived