#2908 - v.282 PV two small bugs

Tbone555

items on tables float in the air after breaking down the table its standing on

and meat that is dropped on the ground decays much slower (if at all) than meat stored.

just a couple i've found in the past couple days. theyre pretty small and dont matter much, but every little detail counts right? :)

Guest Support
items on tables float in the air after breaking down the table its standing on

The art team would need more info to determine where, which map, and which building this is happening in so that they can check to correct it.

As for the meat, druffzilla is correct in that different placements have different decay rates by design. You can add that can be added to the feedback section if desired.

Thank You :)

i encountered the floating lamp in the pleasant valley farmhouse. the table upstairs right beside the crib :)

and as for the meat, i wasnt too sure about that. i put a hunk of venison on my dinner table just for decoration, and put the rest of my meats in the fridge (in one of the coastal houses at the coastal townsite)

and the meat in the fridge seems to decay faster. that just seemed odd to me. maybe its because my house is colder than the fridge, yknow, with the whole 'no electricity' thing considered :P

Archived