Hacksaw?

LinieBurrito456

I want to play a new challenge but for this I need a hacksaw in Mystery Lake.

I want to start in ML and went to the next map, when all resources are over, include all wood and metal harvest and out.

My problem is...I think I started 20x a new game to find the hacksaw in the dam.

(I only found it one time there in the game but this was a view weeks ago.)

But now I didn`t find it, everyone knows if this is out in ML with a new patch?

Did everyone found a hacksaw last time in ML?

Thank you for your answer! :-)

I want to play a new challenge but for this I need a hacksaw in Mystery Lake.

I want to start in ML and went to the next map, when all resources are over, include all wood and metal harvest and out.

My problem is...I think I started 20x a new game to find the hacksaw in the dam.

(I only found it one time there in the game but this was a view weeks ago.)

But now I didn`t find it, everyone knows if this is out in ML with a new patch?

Did everyone found a hacksaw last time in ML?

Thank you for your answer! :-)

From what I understand, the last patch was supposed to put more actual tools in the tool boxes found in the various map locations, but that doesn't necessarily seem to be the case. imho, the Quonset Gas Station on Coastal Highway will almost every time give you a hatchet and a hacksaw, sometimes I have even found the heavy hammer there as well. I may have found the hacksaw down in the bowels of Carter Hydro in ML, (turbine area with the workbench), but not certain. Desolation Point for sure for the hacksaw, downstairs in the Hybernia Processing Plant. You might wanna check the various prepper caches in the ML map for the hacksaw, I seem to remember coming across it once that way as well.

Archived