longest stalker runs?

Tbone555

title says all. what's yalls longest stalker run on this game?

dont laugh, but mine is ten days xD

i was holed up in the mystery lake camp office the entire time. after my fishing hook broke, i started hunting wolves with my hunting knife for my main source of food. everything was going well until i went against my better judgement and attacked a wolf at 30 percent condition with no bandages on hand. bled to death before i could get to my first aid supplies. but thats the last time i make that mistake :P

542, when ML was the only map (1st ever in TLD history to reach 500 days). I could easily reach 3000 but to do so, huge amount of real time effort is required and i'm definitely not gonna do it, plus its boring style of play.

At a moment i'm at 262, when DP came out, started in CH, spent there ~30 days to "get it going" then moved to DP to explore it and what not... and just staying there in Lonely Lighthouse with ~270 coals, 100+ scrap and so on and so on... list goes on... fully loaded on everything, and probably not gonna play anymore until story comes out or the new sandbox map. If saves are gonna be compatible i might reach ~400 days during the next sandbox... by exploring it and what not.

edit: oh, and my 2nd best run is ~523 which is in top35 of stalker leaderboards.

i made the same mistake on my 30 day pilgrim run. 31st day, i was trotting through pleasant valley off the beaten path and got stuck in a blizzard and froze to death. i swear, five seconds before the blizzard came i was like "dude, this is TOO easy!" :P

personal record: 950 stalker pre-stick patch. Lost the run due to savegame corruption when my computer crashed while sleeping in game. Didn't even get a leaderboard place out of it because i didn't "die". Caused me to quit playing the game for 2 months.

Current living run: 850 stalker. haven't died yet, but not going to play much more because leaderboard wipe + potential savegame wipe post-storymode imminently.

Actual leaderboard position: #38 460 days stalker. At least until i get myself killed on my current run. If i killed myself right now it'd put me at #17.

• 3 weeks later...

Just hit day 42, I have completely pillaged Mystery Lake. I am holed up in the Camp Office, fishing and hunting. Have a stock of canned goods and bars, but not eating them just in case I need to leave ML. I know how to get to Pleasant Valley, but I am afraid to leave ML now. Thinking I need to try and find out if there is any other survivors out there......but I've got such a good set up......afraid to leave.....

Archived