Only one Bunker location now?

talia343

I do not tend to get very far in games. I am still very much learning, and catching on, so I typically start in Mystery Lake. Only recently in plays have I been locating Bunkers, albeit with some help from the forums. I was very excited about being able to find bunkers.... However all of a sudden now, with each new game, the same bunker is the one spawning... every game that I can make it to its' location at least, which considering its not too far from where I make my base, I typically make it there to check.

I was under the understanding that the bunkers would spawn in random locations, and alternate typically between the various places. This however has gone well beyond coincidence, as I have found this bunker spawned for about 10 games in a row now. Has the game changed, is it just coincidence, or is this a bug?

The bunker spawning is always the medicine bunker located behind the Western access to Mystery Lake. I can take a picture of the location if you'd like, but I'm not sure how to attach it on here.

Now you need to start a few more new games and check if it's in that location every time...

Actually, I don't. :) Train unloading bunker E is not "behind the Western access to Mystery Lake". The game cannot have a bug where a particular player gets only a particular bunker spawn. I mean, this is the implication right now but it would be weird. In any case, the fact that one player is experiencing this issue while another, me objectively, isn't, could be valuable in figuring this out.

This is pond bunker A.

Now you need to start a few more new games and check if it's in that location every time...

Actually, I don't. :) Train unloading bunker E is not "behind the Western access to Mystery Lake". The game cannot have a bug where a particular player gets only a particular bunker spawn. I mean, this is the implication right now but it would be weird. In any case, the fact that one player is experiencing this issue while another, me objectively, isn't, could be valuable in figuring this out.

Well, respectfully, it wasn't until this post that you showed you were not having this problem. Train unloading bunker E may not be "behind the Western access to Mystery Lake" but if that wasn't your previous bunker that only proofs your spawn was not the same as the OP's spawn. It is totally possible that the game has a bug that causes the bunker to spawn in the same place as the last time. Meaning it would not have to be the same place for all players, but it is the same place for each player in each game they start.

This second post showing the bunker in a different location from your first post proves that for you anyway the mechanism is working. If the mechanism truly isn't working for the OP, it may be his game files are corrupt.

@talia343 you may want to let Steam verify your game files:

- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.

- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.

- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

Archived