Probably my fav episode! (Darkness, wolves and fear)

Tanj

I posted this up on my YT channel a few days ago, but wanted to share it with you guys. The experience of making a run from the dam to the camp office whilst encumbered, exhausted and in the dark was absoloutely fantastic :D

Check it out here -

Amazing!! :D:D:D Man,this video episode left me without words! I am full of praises for this video of yours. :D

This video is all,what is The Long Dark about.Atmosphere is pitch perfect,chain of events,which are happening only as consecuences of you making decisions,is stunning and it really brings out what the core of game is.This video may be only 16 min long,but in it is a story for wholle book.Everything suits so well.Your choice to take huge risk and travel,despite tiredness and incoming night,your comments,music in game...wow,stunning,really.I am impressed. :D

And your video showed for the first time wolves as a part of game,not as main treath and core subjects of the game.Yes,they were there,a lot of them you met.But,you dealed with them and they were only one among experiences you confronted on your trip.I love also the fact,that you pointed how beautyfull this game is,despite harsh batle for survival.You made us to be aware of beautyfull sky,night atmosphere,incredible audio sounds...in this video you exposed this awesome game in all its beauty.

I hope developers will recognize in this video same things,as i did and will give it high mark.In my oppinion,this video could be one of iconic representative advertisements of The Long Dark,which would show all,what this game is about.

Again,amazing video. :D You`re not even aware,what great work you did with making this episode. :D I say thank you for this.I was the first one who went imediattely to like this video on your channell and subscribe,as soon I watched it. :) Keep on your great playing and enjoy in game as you do. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the kind comments guys :D Thanks to the developers for making such a great game!

My series does continue and I'm up to 30 episodes now - check out the playlist if your interested in more:

Archived