Cured Wood Disappears

morgellons

Is it even supposed to degrade, and if so, isn't that a bit fast?

No, they did degrade but the developers changed that, I think you are experiencing another problem, the farm in PV resetting its interiors, problem which they know about.

Don`t worry,morgellons. :) In short time you will get reply from devs and they will give you authorised answers.In these forums is friendly community and devs are very active.So,just abit patience and wait for answer from people,who are authorised to give you correct infos. ;)

Is it even supposed to degrade, and if so, isn't that a bit fast?

No, they did degrade but the developers changed that, I think you are experiencing another problem, the farm in PV resetting its interiors, problem which they know about.

I did have that farmhouse bug, but they since fixed it. This is just stuff I left disappearing. I think there may have been a few other items I left down there with the saplings. I forget where I left them in the basement.

When the stuff disappeared were you able to loot that interior again? Did the containers all reset with new gear?

Jeremy

No the basement is all empty...not resetting like the rest of the farmhouse was/is doing. I think I might have left the stuff on the floor, but not positive.

Could you send me your save001 folder please. You can just zip it and email it to me at Jeremy@hinterlandgames.com

on PC it can be found here:

C:\Users\(Computer Name)\AppData\LocalLow\Hinterland\The Long Dark

on Mac it can be found here:

Library\Caches\Hinterland\The Long Dark

AppData is hidden by default, you can unhide hidden folders on windows by going to the Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options > View > Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.

Library on Mac is also Hidden by Default, you can unhide it simply by clicking Go in the Finder and holding Alt.

Jeremy

Archived