Maps xbox one

MDH PYRO

Is it only Mystery Lake available to play on xbox one version?....I see 2 other maps but they are locked.....are they locked because they are not implemented on xbox version or do I have to do something to get access ?. Sorry for the noob questions

Is it only Mystery Lake available to play on xbox one version?....I see 2 other maps but they are locked.....are they locked because they are not implemented on xbox version or do I have to do something to get access ?.

The other maps are there, but you have to find the area(s) from Mystery Lake which lead to them.

There's a transition map which joins each main map to the others... once you figure out where it is, and how to cross it all the way to the next map, then the new map will be unlocked. 8-)

[spoil]To get you started, here's a hint: In Mystery Lake map, follow the tracks... in the transition map, there is a way around the train cars[/spoil]

Excellent thank you....I have found a ravine area however to my untrained eye it seems to go no where. Perhaps I need to look harder

There's a way around... ;)

HINT:

[spoil]Hmmmm... if you can't find a way past a blocked area on one side, maybe you can view things from another perspective on the opposite side 8-)[/spoil]

Archived