My warmth is your...

Loboloco

A warm hello to all of you as I lay here by the fire in the hunters cabin.

First let me say that have been playing pc video games since the heady days the first Wolfenstein/Doom/HL1/Myst games and to the chagrin of my wife I'm still going strong. :D

I play all the Shadow of Chernobyl games ( including my fav Lost Alpha )....I run in the dark in Miasmata.... taken plenty of antirads in Fallout 3/ Las Vegas.... and run the range of the Far Cry 3 islands.

TLD is simply outstanding! Having come in on version . 236 thru STEAM I have seen no crashes and only an odd re-spawn error or two while crossing zones. Not since System Shock 2 have I hidden away from a threat due to low resources ( 8 days in middle mode .....). Staggering my way to a farmhouse with 18% health...freezing...exhausted after a wolf attack has never been this much fun.

Looking forward to the Story mode!!

Keep up the fantastic work Hinterlland!!

1FF18ADFDBFE1D8FABA9C0DC4FB04C56A3065BE6

Hey there! Holy wow, I remember Wolfenstein...Though I must admit my first was "Beyond Castle Wolfenstein". We've come a long way, huh?

So glad to hear you're enjoying the game, and loving the sky in your screenshot. Welcome to the forums!

Archived