never feel this frustration again

Camponote

I once suggested to tear long ago towels, curtains and blankets to pieces. It is all about the balance, but it is the truth strange looks - so much fabric around, and you freeze. It would be possible to enter automatic collecting fabric (as collecting wood) from the house (10 pieces) - thus after collecting all towels and curtains and other subjects from fabric disappear, except a blanket on a bed. From a bed it is necessary to collect separately fabric but after that it loses a warmth bonus.

I'm all about crafted clothing. All u need is a sewing kit and kill the hell out of animals.

And time. You need lots of time if you have no idea what you are doing. Neat thing about making things with needle and thread is that it can all be undone and restarted if you mess up, to some degree. If nothing else you could just wrap yourself with blankets and strap em on with strips torn from whatever is left.

I like what Myroslav suggested. Would be great if every location entered had a specified amount of cloth that could be collected in the same way as wood. Simply make the amount that could be collected vary from location to location. In the end I still do pretty reasonable where maintaining clothes is concerned, but I wouldn't complain if I could repair stuff more often instead of waiting for stuff like scarfs and toques to drop to 30% in order to fully utilize my scraps.

Archived