Harvesting Bug - Latest Build

killDCat

There looks to be a bug in harvesting on the latest update. Find a fresh kill and harvest the meat to 0% and the hide / gut also go to zero.

This happened on a new sandbox, fended a wolf from a fresh deer attack. Once the deer meat was harvested the hide and gut also went to zero. Found said dead wolf nearby and the same happened, once the wolf meat went to zero the hide and gut also dropped to zero.

On a side note - what happened to the rabbits?? They seem to have dissapeared altogether.

Thanks for that Jeremy.

This is on the Mystery Lake map and I _did_ eventually find two rabbits out near the frozen lake. No rabbit's near the Trappers Homestead or the clearing by the derailment, which usually have a good number running about. This sandbox is only on day 4, maybe that plays into it and more rabbits will appear later on..

Going to try a new sandbox anyhow and come back to the original bug posted - where Hide and Gut drop to zero after harvesting the meat.

My bad here - I wasn't paying attention to the new harvesting UI. As you draw down on meat, the selection will automatically then pick Hide, and then Gut.. I was used to micro-managing the harvesting on the previous builds, so I'll offer a mea culpa on the posting here.

Rabbits seem to be plentiful enough on a new sandbox also.

Awesome good to know, I derped and forgot that was what happened with the harvesting. So many changes sometimes forget :P

As for rabbits I forgot to mention that the spawn points have a % chance of spawning in certain areas, so sometimes you'll find rabbits a plenty and sometimes they'll be more scarce. So the clearing near trapper's might not have spawned rabbits for you that game.

Jeremy

Archived