Loot at doors

Cydrose

I'm currently playing in the Coastal Highway map and there has been 2 occasions where I have entered a house that I had previously entered before the update and there is just a random loot pile at the door, I'm sure I didn't drop it there but i might have dropped this stuff in other places either in the house or in the map. Here is a screenshot:

screen_f8a8534b-8f1a-469f-9d45-a7ce3b829

I'm currently playing in the Coastal Highway map and there has been 2 occasions where I have entered a house that I had previously entered before the update and there is just a random loot pile at the door, I'm sure I didn't drop it there but i might have dropped this stuff in other places either in the house or in the map.

Are you using a save game from the previous version?

I'm currently playing in the Coastal Highway map and there has been 2 occasions where I have entered a house that I had previously entered before the update and there is just a random loot pile at the door, I'm sure I didn't drop it there but i might have dropped this stuff in other places either in the house or in the map.

Are you using a save game from the previous version?

Yeah i am using a previous version save, i don't mind this happening to me. I really don't wanna start again, i just wanted to mention that it was happening

Guest mcopeman

By design. In order to prevent people and their items falling through the world with old saves, the items in an interior will appear in a pile near the door.

Melody~

Archived