Opened the door, and there was a BEAR

Raplet

I'm playing a stalker game where I started in Pleasant Valley. After 16 days, I had explored most of the map, and made myself some really nice winter clothes. I was all prepared to head out to the Abandoned Mine to head over to Coastal Highway and Mystery Lake for a bit. Last thing I wanted to do was repair my cargo pants. So I step out the back door (towards the river) from the farmstead. Walk around the corner of the building to get to the cellar where I keep my materials, when I come face to face with a BEAR (he was actually about 50 feet away towards the rabbit clearing between the farmstead and the road).

He started walking towards me, so I shot him. He started running towards me. I make for the door into the house. Just make it. Decide I should have a nap. Came out to this. (I had a quick peek to make sure there weren't anymore bears wandering around)

I knew that bears now spawn in all three areas. I didn't know their locations had also been altered and the farmhouse is now bear central. Lots of fun, got my sleeping in first badge today. Just glad the farmhouse has so many doors.

I knew that bears now spawn in all three areas. I didn't know their locations had also been altered and the farmhouse is now bear central. Lots of fun, got my sleeping in first badge today. Just glad the farmhouse has so many doors.

Looks like I will now exit the farmhouse from the screened in porch.

Archived