Damned Safety!

AmericanSteel

I can't tell you how many times I have pulled the trigger only have nothing happen. I then pull the trigger a second time and the weapon fires. I am not sure if our weapon if freezing due to the cold or I just forget to take the safety off.

In my play session today I have had a deer + fluffy chase happen twice near me and they passed right by me. I mean I could have close lined them. The fluffy bags his kill and I am immediately a threat to his feast. Fluffy attacks me in short order. One of the wolves I did a double pull and fired one round. The second time it happened I pulled the trigger once and nothing. I went to pull a second and fluffy was all up in my grill.

Is this a known issue?

ugh that doesn't seem right, however I have not been replicate the issue. Did you have a save from a previous version?

I have a current save. Thought I don't know where the file is located?

I played a bit last night and had the problem occur about 50% of the time. Sometimes my weapon would fire on my first trigger pull and sometimes it would take two.

Dont know if it s a bug or on purpose but rifle sometimes cant be fire repeatedly. You can try shooting it for 10 times, you will see it sometimes be kind of stuck. Remember to reload save game if you dont want to lose your precious rounds.

Archived