Im playing this game on console and i whent to start a new game with a custom difficulty and when i got to the cougar part in wildlife spawn it is grayed out and says “Tales from the far territory expansion required with out the expansion no cougars will spawn” what should i do

Even if you have the expansion ,the cougar has been temporarily removed from the game so no one has access to it at the moment.. 

If you haven't got the expansion already and you want the cougar when it's reintroduced then you'll have to buy the dlc .

• Upvote 2

{
- Though so... Mainlander. Outsider. I don't recognize your voice and you haven't left like others... So... must be a Mainlander. Someone, who doesn't know any better...
- My plane... I crashed in the mountains nearby...
- Sounds likely.
- Listen... Could you maybe point that gun somewhere else?
- You think because my eyes are covered, I can't see you? Make a wrong move, say the wrong thing... you'll see how good a shot I am.
- I don't doubt it.
- The others all gone... If you are here, things must be worse than they thought.
}

...just saying Hello :)

6 hours ago, Wonderland Wanderer 3 said:

{
- Though so... Mainlander. Outsider. I don't recognize your voice and you haven't left like others... So... must be a Mainlander. Someone, who doesn't know any better...
- My plane... I crashed in the mountains nearby...
- Sounds likely.
- Listen... Could you maybe point that gun somewhere else?
- You think because my eyes are covered, I can't see you? Make a wrong move, say the wrong thing... you'll see how good a shot I am.
- I don't doubt it.
- The others all gone... If you are here, things must be worse than they thought.
}

...just saying Hello :)

Nice to see you on the forum again ...😊

Not sure of the relevance of the quote  in this thread but there's no real harm done so I won't remove it..please stick to the topic in future though please😊