Since it was a draw, i need a new vote, thanks to everyone who voted last time.

Which one out of the two is the best pick?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Hunting lodge or transfer pass station?

• Hunting lodge (broken railroad)
    • Transfer pass station

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2024 at 01:30 PM

2 minutes ago, SuperStriker16 said:

Both have their upsides and downsides, and it’s a tie, wow, Again. Whoever replies their preferred location of the two, I’ll choose that one. Quote this when you reply.

Transfer pass lol

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

I personally like setting up base in a place that has access to fishing, so my vote goes to the Hunting Lodge :coffee:

😂 Just saw Leeanda's post, I guess this doesn't make your decision any easier haha

Edited by Pencil
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SuperStriker16 said:

Leeanda was first, so I’m staying in transfer pass. Unfortunately.

Seriously it's your choice in the end.. if you really don't want to then please don't .

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I think I’ll stay in the hunting lodge, because it made it this far, and if you compare the two choices, the lodge has crafting benches while transfer pass does not, the lodge has much more room then transfer pass, and it’s not on the mainland, making supply transport more difficult, it’s purely a practical decision. Besides, the lodge is close enough to the far territories and I’ve made the transfer pass station a supply dump before anyway. 

Thanks to everyone who voted both on this poll and the last one, I hope you understand my decision.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SuperStriker16 said:

I think I’ll stay in the hunting lodge, because it made it this far, and if you compare the two choices, the lodge has crafting benches while transfer pass does not, the lodge has much more room then transfer pass, and it’s not on the mainland, making supply transport more difficult, it’s purely a practical decision. Besides, the lodge is close enough to the far territories and I’ve made the transfer pass station a supply dump before anyway. 

Thanks to everyone who voted both on this poll and the last one, I hope you understand my decision.

Good decision😊. Good luck with the run

• Upvote 2

On 7/8/2024 at 10:16 AM, SuperStriker16 said:

Both have their upsides and downsides, and it’s a tie, wow, Again. Whoever replies their preferred location of the two, I’ll choose that one. Quote this when you reply.

Hunting Lodge!!! 😂

• Upvote 1