What's wrong with this picture? Spoiler Alert if you haven't completed Rudiger's tales yet...

screen_7916ea46-47ce-4089-88df-f7d926d9bd46_hi.thumb.png.e75dab08231b64605af182ec0707fef6.png

I dunno, but I'm curious as to why Rudiger's skeleton is so incomplete.  He was shot by the foreman and left for dead in a closed room.  why no clothing and where
are the rest of his limbs and lower extremities.  No arm bones or hand and no feet attached.  Did the foreman strip him of his clothing before leaving the bunker and did he dismember the body as well?  Even if the body just naturally decayed, wouldn't the skeletal remains be mostly intact?  

such as conundrum 

• Upvote 1

@piddy3825 I would recommend adding the "Spoiler" tag to the thread, and/or hiding the files/your spoiler-y text behind the in-line Spoiler feature

Spoiler

Like this

Hey, someone else noticed this! I've also left comments about the lack of bones/clothes. Isn't it amusing that

Spoiler

Rüdiger and Security Chief both died naked? More like The Lewd Dark, amiright?! I know the TFTFT shenanigans messed with their minds, but that's pretty crazy to be runnin' around swinging it free and wild in Canada in the winter!

Spoiler-y jokes aside, it's probably just an artistic decision or a deliberate choice within TLD's art style. TLD isn't meant to be photo-realistic, and this was probably just what a Hinterlands artist decided upon or was instructed to create.

• Upvote 2