Lonelywolf's Stalker Series

Hello friends! 

In addition to my guide series I'm working on, here's some Stalker gameplay. I have a loper run that will be coming soonish, too, but for now, Stalker! Follow along as we gear up to head for the Forsaken Airfield to do some TFTFT DLC shenanigans! 

Here's the playlist link: 

I won't post all the older videos in subsequent replies, but I'll add the latest video below.

• Upvote 4

Glad to see you put this series here, Lonely. I've watched each one in order on YT, except this latest one. (Cooking dinner- I'll get to it once we are done- and yes, it is a Breakfast Dinner, not a Dinner Breakfast. 😉)

Your playstyle is so very different from mine, but this series has given me some ideas of new things to try to change my game up a bit. ❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Glad to see you put this series here, Lonely. I've watched each one in order on YT, except this latest one. (Cooking dinner- I'll get to it once we are done- and yes, it is a Breakfast Dinner, not a Dinner Breakfast. 😉)

Your playstyle is so very different from mine, but this series has given me some ideas of new things to try to change my game up a bit. ❤️

Enjoy the Breakfast Dinner!

If you don't mind my asking, what about my playstyle is so different? What is it that I do that's so intriguing? 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Snowtippedwolf said:

If you don't mind my asking, what about my playstyle is so different? What is it that I do that's so intriguing? 

You are a bit more fearless about being around wolves, to be honest. I will go the long long way around to avoid and evade, you get so close sometimes and manage to scoot on by (most of the time). Plus what you loot and why you loot it is very different from how I do it- different priorities and risk aversion, basically.

You do things differently than I do, but you are very good at what you do, and obviously comfortable with what you are doing. It just rocks that everyone can find their own ways, and make them work. Honestly, I love that this is not a "only one way to do things" kind of game. It's fun seeing how other people do things that are totally unlike how I do them.

(And the Breakfast Dinner was quite good- we are all in Full-Belly-Time-To-Nap mode, lol.)

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

You are a bit more fearless about being around wolves, to be honest. I will go the long long way around to avoid and evade, you get so close sometimes and manage to scoot on by (most of the time). Plus what you loot and why you loot it is very different from how I do it- different priorities and risk aversion, basically.

You do things differently than I do, but you are very good at what you do, and obviously comfortable with what you are doing. It just rocks that everyone can find their own ways, and make them work. Honestly, I love that this is not a "only one way to do things" kind of game. It's fun seeing how other people do things that are totally unlike how I do them.

(And the Breakfast Dinner was quite good- we are all in Full-Belly-Time-To-Nap mode, lol.)

Makes total sense! There's no one way to skin a cat. Glad you had a good dinner haha!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Okay. Now I wait to see if you find a rifle to get that moose, or if you decide to possibly waste 20 rounds of revolver ammo to try to get it. 

And okay- I had to pause the video after I snorked coffee when you said "swipe right". 😂

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Okay. Now I wait to see if you find a rifle to get that moose, or if you decide to possibly waste 20 rounds of revolver ammo to try to get it. 

And okay- I had to pause the video after I snorked coffee when you said "swipe right". 😂

Hehehe - I had to do it. Sorry for the coffee-infused sinuses!

• Upvote 2

Watched this right after you posted it on You Tube. And I have to say- your obsession with saplings *almost* tops my obsession with sticks. 

Almost.

Can't wait to see what the Summit has in store for you. (Hoping for lots of good loot that you have to mountain goat back down to The Mountaineers Hut because you are way too heavy to use the ropes). 😜

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Watched this right after you posted it on You Tube. And I have to say- your obsession with saplings *almost* tops my obsession with sticks. 

Almost.

Can't wait to see what the Summit has in store for you. (Hoping for lots of good loot that you have to mountain goat back down to The Mountaineers Hut because you are way too heavy to use the ropes). 😜

Mountain goat down? Nooooooo, I'd never do that!

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Snowtippedwolf said:

Mountain goat down? Nooooooo, I'd never do that!

Lol! You are the goatiest of mountain goats, my friend. I just can't help grinning while watching you do it so easily and naturally. (Waiting patiently for that "How To Be Spiderman In TLD" beginner's guide video- trying to explain how to do something that you do without thinking because you've done it so much might be challenging. *poke poke with a sapling*)

• Like 1

Hahaha! Holy lantern and wool longjohns stash, Batman! Yeah, the amount of stuff you'll find at the Summit in Stalker is way different than what you'll find there in Interloper, and if you are a hoarder who has to get *everything* down to Mountaineers- that's a lot of trips back and forth ahead for you. 🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

LOL. Just finished watching it on YT and left you a comment, chuckling the whole time. Sadly, I can't drop off any Pancakes for you in game- I tried, but that darn wolf on the pond kept stealing them. ;)

Well I'll have to steal them back from his cold dead corpse at some point then!

• Upvote 1

Heh. You are good at drawing and controlling their aggro to get one-shot kill head shots. You are quite skilled with the revolver- way better than I am. Much respect to you for your skills- and your eezy peezy mountain goating. 🐐

9 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Heh. You are good at drawing and controlling their aggro to get one-shot kill head shots. You are quite skilled with the revolver- way better than I am. Much respect to you for your skills- and your eezy peezy mountain goating. 🐐

Revolver just takes a bit of practice, though to be fair I also play FPS games now and again so aim comes more naturally. But I always try to control the situation of encounters so they line up and present a straight-line run instead of the usual zig-zag. Then all you have to do is aim down/in front of them and wait for them to run into the cross-hair. Practice makes it second-nature, but I understand everyone games at different levels. TLD is not a ranked MMR global elite champion smurftastic Call of Battleops. 

• Upvote 2