The last bunker was awesome (signal void)

Finally finished signal void! Loooved it. I kept putting off going back to FA for the last one for some reason, the journey would be so long and FA haven't grown on me yet. Too vast for my taste, tbh. And that damn constant wind. Good for spotting wildlife though. 

Anyway,  

Spoiler

The bunker was so huuuge and there's so much loot!

But the biggest surprise was the

Spoiler

holster! I had no idea it was added to the game! But I wish I could see it when I take my rifle out.

I also wish we would get one more slot for accessories 😬 

Spoiler

I can't even use holster because I have my vest on and the sack. And I'm on my way to contaminated area so no way I'm taking the vest off -_-

I'm so terrified of those new wolves. Haven't seen one yet though but 

Spoiler

I crouched through the whole cave system that goes from FA to contaminated zone, the whole cave gave me the creeps, felt like a poisoed wolf might jump at me at every corner. That cave bleeew my mind btw. So huge! and that bottomless balck pit is so creepy and mysterious O_O 

I'm venturing out the cave today and I'm very nervous 😬 wish me luck!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, bysinda said:

Finally finished signal void! Loooved it. I kept putting off going back to FA for the last one for some reason, the journey would be so long and FA haven't grown on me yet. Too vast for my taste, tbh. And that damn constant wind. Good for spotting wildlife though. 

Anyway,  

Hide contents

The bunker was so huuuge and there's so much loot!

But the biggest surprise was the

Hide contents

holster! I had no idea it was added to the game! But I wish I could see it when I take my rifle out.

I also wish we would get one more slot for accessories 😬 

Hide contents

I can't even use holster because I have my vest on and the sack. And I'm on my way to contaminated area so no way I'm taking the vest off -_-

I'm so terrified of those new wolves. Haven't seen one yet though but 

Hide contents

I crouched through the whole cave system that goes from FA to contaminated zone, the whole cave gave me the creeps, felt like a poisoed wolf might jump at me at every corner. That cave bleeew my mind btw. So huge! and that bottomless balck pit is so creepy and mysterious O_O 

I'm venturing out the cave today and I'm very nervous 😬 wish me luck!

Good luck👍😊

• Like 1