QoL Improvements to Minimize Time-Wasters

If you don't like reading text, look at the video.

There are many many places where the game gets bogged down SIGNIFICANTLY due to menu interactions n stuff.

Here's a list of things that take way too long in my opinion:

-Breaking down torches takes 2 minutes, so the progress bar should fill up extremely fast instead of how painfully slow it is right now (make it a similar speed to breaking down a fire, which takes longer by the way )
-Drinking from a flask is annoying and complicated
-Harvesting animals /breaking down/crafting items forces you to select your preferred tool over, and over, and over, and over...
-Harvesting animals (especially rabbits) is time consuming, because optimally you use a knife on the meat and guts, and hands on the fur to save durability.
This makes the harvesting animation play twice, which takes a long time to sit through.
A way to improve this would be to speed up the harvesting animation depending on the skill level of the player.
You could do like (0/0/5%/10%/20%) faster animations depending on skill level or something like that. I think it fits perfectly, because you're getting better at harvesting animals, so it would also be a visible way to see that your survivor has improved his skill. Or maybe just make the rabbit and ptarmie animations a bit shorter, pls! 😆 
-Sleeping for a few hours should have a shorter fade to black VS. sleeping 8+ hours, since sleeping 1hr in between boiling water to use time optimally is used often.

-???

There are probably more annoyances that i'm not remembering right now, but please please please consider improving upon these five at least, the only outcome of addressing these time-wasters is less frustration and boredom from players.

Please.

• Upvote 2