Many faces of Great Bear Island - Hell Frozen Over

Ah, good to be back once more, and once more with more goodies! 

This time, the art was done by Kruh and Valdoodlez! Can you spot the differences in who made which piece? 

Starting from the beginning, we have the loveable but snarky and sharp (in more ways than one) Loona, a disguised Hellhound that came up to this frozen Hell hole (Ha!) to find her father. More because he's the boss of their company than because it's her dad (Suure). 

And right with her came Octavia, the princess of the Ars Goetia, and a daughter of the one and only Stolas, who disappeared with Loonas father a week ago. With his Grimoire, they followed their trail, but found themselves in their own trouble. 

But luckily the M&M, Millie and Moxxie, are therewith them to give a helping hand and tail, though they'd do well not to be spotted by those few still living on the island.... 

Speaking of living, both Blitz and Stolas seem to be having a grand ol' time, tho what is that in the imps look? Ah, it's probably just alcohol... 

And let's not forget out Mystery Lake Five! Guy, Ollie, Morten, Rudy and Fred! They sure are a colorful bunch (Even tho their portraits are black and white with a dash of blood!) 

It's been over a year writing this story, and much changed during that time, from jobs and place of living... But the desire to bring this story forth and make it as good as both this beautiful game and this stunning show deserve is still something that I'm dedicated to. Even if it takes me more time than I imagined. (Hell it already took more money than I imagined XD) 

If you are interested in the story, you can check it here

And of course if you would like to ask any and all questions, I'm your guy ;)

Loona_New2-1.png

SPOILER_Octavia_RegularSignature.png

MM_final-1.png

BS_Final.png

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.png

IMG_0428.png

IMG_0427.png

IMG_0438.png

IMG_0461.png

IMG_0471.png

IMG_0470.png