rifle spawn

xxfinebeanzxx

Is the rifle spawn at broken bridge in desolation point still guaranteed or is that before redux? or am I looking in the wrong cave perhaps the custom practice game I had just didn't spawn it? but I think it's guaranteed that a rifle WILL spawn in each region or am I wrong?

according to one website, it says there is a spawn in the stone church, one in the whaling processing factory in the boat that you climb through a pipe to get to, and a GUARANTEED spawn in a cave near broken bridge whether it's the one near the waterfall which I guess is called "scruffy's cave" or the one above that's a little off the road.

The cave above is a bears cave...   Before the refresh there was a chance of a rifle at the church and in scruffys cave but I haven't seen one since then.. I've had a few runs since then too, I've only found revolvers in desolation..

4 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

The cave above is a bears cave...   Before the refresh there was a chance of a rifle at the church and in scruffys cave but I haven't seen one since then.. I've had a few runs since then too, I've only found revolvers in desolation..

true I'm sure that there's a guaranteed spawn in the lighthouse of desolation point under the pillow.

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

The side run I'm on I found it at the church, I think they're both a reliable spawn chance..

the church I have feeling can spawn the rifle because when I went there, there was a TON of 303. (the round of the Lee Enfield which is what the hunting rifle is) so that's probably true and Scruffy has a wolf, right? because even though I've gotten the revolver in multiple runs I think my brain doesn't want me to waste ammo so I wait till the wolf is right up in my face subsequently getting me mauled.

1 minute ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

the church I have feeling can spawn the rifle because when I went there, there was a TON of 303. (the round of the Lee Enfield which is what the hunting rifle is) so that's probably true and Scruffy has a wolf, right? because even though I've gotten the revolver in multiple runs I think my brain doesn't want me to waste ammo so I wait till the wolf is right up in my face subsequently getting me mauled.

There's quite a bit of ammo in dp that's for sure, there always has Ben since I started playing..  I think there's actual more ammo now than before the rifle stopped spawning there...

Scruffy is the wolf, and very deliberately placed there😁. Better than at the carter dam though where it used to be...  

Most of the time she'll be there but not much on pilgrim,I haven't seen her for quite a few runs..   you can get round her though,flares and torches are not as rare..

53 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

There's quite a bit of ammo in dp that's for sure, there always has Ben since I started playing..  I think there's actual more ammo now than before the rifle stopped spawning there...

Scruffy is the wolf, and very deliberately placed there😁. Better than at the carter dam though where it used to be...  

Most of the time she'll be there but not much on pilgrim,I haven't seen her for quite a few runs..   you can get round her though,flares and torches are not as rare..

well if she's there she's oughta be guarding something, at least in my opinion

18 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

well if she's there she's oughta be guarding something, at least in my opinion

Usually not much these days,but I suppose for lopers the free meat and hides is worth it.. 

2 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Usually not much these days,but I suppose for lopers the free meat and hides is worth it.. 

I think I can confirm because I just got there and in the tunnel, to the right of the tunnel you enter in from if you walk to the end I found the rifle I guess she was stalking me cause right after I got it she attacked me but I survived.

15 minutes ago, xxfinebeanzxx said:

I think I can confirm because I just got there and in the tunnel, to the right of the tunnel you enter in from if you walk to the end I found the rifle I guess she was stalking me cause right after I got it she attacked me but I survived.

Hmmm.. I wonder if her appearance and the rifle are connected somehow...     

Mind you I haven't had our furry friend in the cannery for some time either .