Travois - I love you

Nitzy

I am starting to think that the one experience I had was a one off. I just killed a bear at the Trapper's Cabin, hauled it to ML, no issues. If this is correct, this makes this device one of the best in the game! BTW, I ran into a TOUGH bear at TC! I shot him at close range, should have been a one shot kill, but no. I went to sleep and checked and he was still alive. So waited for him day 2, put an arrow in him, and waited for day 3. He showed up, I went into cabin to get something, came out to a pea soup blanket of fog. So on day 4, he wanders over and I end him with a second arrow. One tough bear, indeed!

I have found that you can get the travois thru gates and over bridges if you line up just right, but it takes patience, and you need to be able to back up...once you're stuck and can't do that, it's over.

I was tempted to see if I could drag it over the Ravine trestle but chickened out.

I do wish you could fold it, pick it up and then drop it still folded on the floor inside of buildings. I think I put one in a drawer at some point, which is nonsensical.

• Upvote 2