“Frontier Farming”

Semple Fi

On 10/24/2023 at 12:06 PM, Leeanda said:

Honestly I hate that hunting is still allowed.... maybe in special circumstances I can understand it..  if you live in the middle of nowhere and it's your lifeline then yes..   that's just my opinion though ..

Having to walk around doing that just so you don't get shot shouldn't be necessary .. 

Interestingly, I would prefer to obtain any meat that I eat from hunting.  I don’t like the torture facilities that our meats are processed in commercially these days.  A Hunter should only take what he needs :)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Semple Fi said:

Interestingly, I would prefer to obtain any meat that I eat from hunting.  I don’t like the torture facilities that our meats are processed in commercially these days.  A Hunter should only take what he needs :)

I don't know how they do it,not that I want to know anyway.. but as long as it's as quick and painless as can be then all the better, either way.

I'm just a big softie 😊

Having a fermenting process with apples (or flour, or acorns even?) would be interesting.  Small but interesting.

I would personally like alchaholic beverages in the game 😄 that would be a good laugh, sadly I think AdamvR is probably right about having it available to younger age groups.  Although, we already have drugs to inject... (AKA stim shots, lol).  Also a vegetarian, AdamvR.  Cheers.

We actually had a problem back where I was from with drunk black bears, because apple trees would grow wild, and there was scattered orchards all over, so when they fell down and the bears ate the old ones they'd actually get tipsy.  Good laughs, but sadly I never saw one in person.