Thank you Hinterland for listening! Skippable warning and cooking system usable!

Greetings everyone, I'm the person that wrote a post complaining about the cooking system and the unskipable sensitivity screen which I'm still surprised players defended aparently to keep it pas it was: unskipabble. However, despite the most recent updates I believe the right thing to do is to post a follow up y thanking Hinterland for listening!

1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING US THE OPTION TO SKIP THE SENSITIVITY SCREEN!! Nuff said. Thank you. Thank you!!

2. Dropping 0% status cooking items - still - appears to be a viable method for providing options for players that wish to use them. So, for stalker, I was able to gather enough materials in Milton's Town, Gas Station and Paradise Meadows Farm. While the 0% status are still an issue for storing them in cointainers, I hope the devs allows us to continue making these dishes even with 0% status items, which is the point of it all: to have fun with the game. I understand that some people may try to spoil the enjoyment for others by complaining about being able to cook 0% status goods, but remember that this is a game that we are supposed to enjoy and have fun with. If you don't like a feature, don't make it unavailable to others. At least I can see all my loot and know I can use the DLC and enjoy exploring.

- Thank you Hinterlands for listening! 

20231008153436_1.jpg

• Like 2